Emergency Medical Authorization Card

All Athletes must have an emergency medical authorization card (EMAC) on file in the athletic office before the athlete can travel with the team.  This card must be notarized.  Parents or guardians do not have to fill out a form every year.   If your athlete participated in a sport in previous years, you do not have to fill out a new form unless there is a change in address, doctor information, or parent information.  All incoming 6th grade athletes must have an EMAC card filled out and notarized.